Thursday, October 27, 2011

Fall is hereeee!

Fall is here! Finally I can whip out my boots and not look dumb wearing them around in the warm Texas weather! What a gorgeous picture of the trees changing colors in Toronto! My Father-in-law sent me that lovely picture to show me how the trees change colors and everything looks so magical!! Today was most def. a preview day of what winter will be like here. The rain had brought about a whimsical cold front and with that came out the boots, scarves and winter coats!!! I spent the entire day today on campus, just working on an assignment and walking around campus. The weather was amazing, I loved how it was cold and windy with a drizzle of rain. All I was missing was my fiance holding my hand and a Starbucks Vanilla Latte in the other...I think it's supposed to be warm again tomorrow, so the layering and boots were def. a one day stand till the cold weather shows up again.  I'll put up a picture of my outfit of the day! I lost my memory card for my camera, so the iphone pics will have to do for now.. :)
The Blazer is from: Forever21
The Sweater is from: American Eagle
The pants are from: Banana Republic (ILOVETHESE)
The Boots are: INC by Macy's
The scarf is a Vintage piece that belongs to my mom!

Happy Layering Dolls!
xo


1 comment:

  1. HI:) I LOVE FALL! THOSE COLOURS..WOOW:P...I FOLLOW YOU AND WAITING FOR SOME MAKEUP STUFF;)

    ReplyDelete